Has the time come to look for an alternative or have you decided to live with a mediocre carrier?
10 Problems CLI Solves for Their Customers
1) Clear Communication, bottom line, no carrier is perfect, CLI will make you aware if there will be any challenges in handling your shipment properly
2) One Contact and One Decision Maker. You won't be sent to the claims department or the billing department, one contact for everything regarding your transportation needs
3) Accurate Billing on each and every No Surprises. What you were quote is what you will pay.
4) Quick Claim Settlement. Claims are settled within 3 weeks, no six month claim "policy" for a settlement. Policies are only good for the people who wrote them.
5) Honest feedback. If CLI can provide better service for you and your customers than you are currently getting, you will be made aware of how we can do that. If we can't do better than what you currently have, we will tell you to stay with your current carrier.
6) Direct Delivery on LTL shipments. No set offs which all but eliminates damages and claim. CLI has national consolidation centers for LTL, pad wrap shipments.
7) Supply Chain and Carrier Analysis that focuses on bottom line results. CLI designed a program for a company in Indiana where packaging material could be used multiple times resulting in a savings of $289,000 per year.
8) Installation Services across the country. 50 state coverage for installation of school furniture, fitness equipment, gaming equipment. Any type of product that needs assembly.
9) Customer's needs and challenges first, CLI needs 2nd.
10) Bottom line mentality. If we can't save you money or people time, we don't deserve your business. There has to be an economic gain by switching to CLI and you will know that upfront.